Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox Auto serial/year table

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
delbok

Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox Auto serial/year table

Postby delbok » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:31 pm

Hi everyone!

I am new here but have collected JLC for quite some time now, my first vintage ever being a very patinated JLC Powermatic with a Türler dial. I also own a military style JLC from the 40s and 2 memovox. For one of them, a Memovox Automatic in gold 10k, I am looking for the year of production, I could have the case opened by my watchmaker and found the serial that starts by 17102xx.
Would anyone have a table with serial and production year so I can find the correct date for my watch?
As soon as I will understand how the pictures work here I will update pictures of the watch!

thanks a lot and very please to join your community!

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox Auto serial/year table

Postby zafbasha » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:00 pm

There is a table in my book, but I do not make it public.

Your watch dates to approximately 1965/66

delbok

Postby delbok » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:52 am

Thank you very much for the precision! I don't need indeed the full table :)

Much appreciated!

Jeangregg85

Postby Jeangregg85 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:46 am

Hi everyone, I’m a watch enthusiast based in Paris. I’m glad I discovered the forum, valuable information shared, thanks.

I’ve a similar request regarding a JLC Memovox I purchased from a trusted source a few years ago but for which I have very few information.

Below a picture of the watch. Serial on the back case is 8996XX

Any thought ?

Many thanks,
JG
Attachments
44DBAA14-2B4E-46BB-82F3-978C7D3F157F.jpeg

zafbasha
Site Admin

Postby zafbasha » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:24 pm

It's a case reference E855, with movement caliber K825. I would need the serial number of the movement, though these are typically 1965-1968.

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”