Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox dial with no branded-logo(?)

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
David de los Rios

Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox dial with no branded-logo(?)

Postby David de los Rios » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:11 am

Hi all,

I have received as a gift the old Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox watch from my grandfather a great present as there cannot be anything more personal than a watch!.

I still do not have the watch with me but I have received some pictures from it. It looks great and beautiful. The strange thing is that it does not have the brand logo on the dial and it's plain white. On the back it states MEMOVOX with a serial number 640414 and looking in internet I have found identical watches from LeCoultre but all of them with the brand and some more details on the dial.

Could anybody give me some light if this model without brand exists as a such and more info about the watch?. How could it be possible that the dial is without marks?.

Find also the pictures of the watch.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

David
IMG_8743.JPG
IMG_8744.JPG
IMG_8745.JPG

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox dial with no branded-logo(?)

Postby zafbasha » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 am

Hi David,

I'm pretty sure that dial should have some print on it. In fact it's likely to be a European model and branded as a Jaeger-LeCoultre.
When you get it, see if there is any print at all on the dial and let me know,

Thanks,
Zaf

David de los Rios

Re: Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox dial with no branded-logo(?)

Postby David de los Rios » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Thanks Zaf. I will let you know as soon as I receive it.

Many thanks for your quick answer. Best. David

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”