Dear experts, can you help me with info about this watch?

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
tabloid18

Dear experts, can you help me with info about this watch?

Postby tabloid18 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:00 am

Hallo,

I have this Lecoultre for sale for 700£ i have finally found a buyer, but he will only purchase if he can verify its an original model find a picture of the same model.

I can only agree i cant find a similiar model or anythingabout this watch. Can you help?

It The case is a steel case with a partly goldlayer. It meassures 36mm has a K866 movement and on the inside of the case its written LE C 9603.

//Tabloid18
Attachments
jeager billede.jpg
Redigeret billede.jpg

tabloid18

Re: Dear experts, can you help me with info about this watch?

Postby tabloid18 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:51 pm

I thought it was a piece of cake to identify this watch for people who loves LeCoultre watches...

tabloid18

Postby tabloid18 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:26 am

ZafBasha have you seen this model before?

zafbasha
Site Admin

Postby zafbasha » Fri May 12, 2017 4:48 pm

I can't say for sure if I have or not, That period of LeCoultre i.e. just before quartz does not appeal to me so I never really got into that style of watch.

It does resemble other stuff of that period though.

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”