Help identifying watch please

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
squidster69

Help identifying watch please

Postby squidster69 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:53 am

Hi,

Can anyone help identify this watch model please? Case number is 1003488.

I believe it was purchased in mid to late 60's and has described by a Jeweler as being of 18ct gold with silvered dial with gold batons and with fully jeweled movement.

Also the glass fitted appears to be perspex, which I would have thought should be mineral glass, for a watch of this calibre? ..is that likely to have been a replacement at some time, or is my assumption incorrect?

Any help appreciated, hope the pictures are of help :)
Attachments
Photo 04-12-2016, 14 12 26.jpg
Photo 04-12-2016, 14 13 57.jpg

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Help identifying watch please

Postby zafbasha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:58 pm

I'm not sure I'd expect glass for sure. It could have been plastic originally.

I don't know the case reference number, it might be inside the case back.

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”