Trouble finding a vintage Lecoultre chronograph

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
noblec23

Trouble finding a vintage Lecoultre chronograph

Postby noblec23 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:40 am

I feel like I must have seen this watch in a fever dream, because I can't seem to find it anywhere online and at this point am not sure it actually exists: A stainless steel, 34mm (or 33m), two-register Lecoultre chronograph (I believe this was from the 50's in America due to import issues) with a Valjoux movement. It had Arabic numerals and the right-side chronograph register had an arrow pointer. Does anyone know if such a thing actually exists? I see lots of three-register Lecoultre chronographs, but no two-register ones. Perhaps I'm just mistaking this for a Universal Geneve I saw? Happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Trouble finding a vintage Lecoultre chronograph

Postby zafbasha » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:22 am

The 2 register ones usually have UG movements in them.

noblec23

Re: Trouble finding a vintage Lecoultre chronograph

Postby noblec23 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:41 pm

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you!

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”