Vintage Jaeger LeCoultre help

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
cfw

Vintage Jaeger LeCoultre help

Postby cfw » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:50 am

Hi guys I am nee to the forum and this is my first post. I bought a Jaeger LeCoultre at a local flee market, not ideal I know, I have searched every where, I am predominantly on the Rolex forum and Watchuseek, but alas I cant get any info on the watch. Can anybody give me some info on it plus I paid $450 for it which seemed like a decent price or did I over pay?

Regards Francois
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Vintage Jaeger LeCoultre help

Postby zafbasha » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:10 am

If you have a movement serial number and a picture of the insides of the case back, I might be able to give you some information.

For watch with a dial like this, $450 is not unreasonable but not great either.

cfw

Re: Vintage Jaeger LeCoultre help

Postby cfw » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:18 pm

Thanks the movement no is 777703. There is no no. on the inside back casing.

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”