Rare? Can't find one like it??

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
wristwatcher519

Rare? Can't find one like it??

Postby wristwatcher519 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:24 am

Is this rare? I can't find any pictures of this model. It was left to me by my Uncle who recently passed. It was my grandfathers and I assume its from the late 50s or early 60s. The back of the case is stamped 14k and I'm terrified to open it. I know it's real and it keeps great time. Although I am torn on letting it go I would like to know the value. If anyone can give me any information I would really appreciate it.
Attachments
Le Coultre.jpg

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Rare? Can't find one like it??

Postby zafbasha » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:07 am

Any gold LeCoultre is "relatively rare" but it doesn't necessarily translate into huge dollar amounts. The dial on this watch has been refinished. Value is under $1000 in my opinion.

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”